Wednesday, February 12, 2020

WELCOME TO MY JOURNALISM WEBSITE

On this website, you will find my journalism portfolio which dates all the way back to the fall semester, 2016. In my four years in the journalism program at Saint Joseph Catholic School in Madison, I have worked on many stories and at many games. In this time I have learned many life lessons and enjoyed many memories that I hope will last very long after I graduate in May.

In this portfolio you will find many items in which I have put my heart into these past four years. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. If any questions or concerns are brought to mind, I will always be available at jabaladi@saintjoseph.ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO MY JOURNALISM WEBSITE

On this website, you will find my journalism portfolio which dates all the way back to the fall semester, 2016. In my four years in the jour...